Monday, February 25, 2013

[UPDATED]New Easy Ultoo desktop client Multisender v1.6 (Full) Released 26 Feb First On Net

[UPDATED]New Easy Ultoo desktop client Multisender v1.6 (Full)  Released 26 Feb First On Net

 Hey Guys After my previous ultoo post i m getting continuosly negative comment for this software, user facing "login error" in this client ,So this time error was fixed by me and repacked again.

As u know previous easy ultoo multisender versions stopped due to high ultoo security, But this time this versions will work flawlessly .v1.6 version is a limited version bcoz it does not support quiz this time...

I will give guarrante that this will never post on any blog or site .I am th first who gives You......

NOTE:"login error" fixed by me on 26 feb,it was working again.

 What is Easy UL2?

Easy UL2: Desktop Client provides you a Simple and Easy User Interface for Sending Quick SMS with Poll and Quiz Support.

Screenshot of v1.6:


Note:Bcoz this is a limited version thats why it have some bugs...

  • sometimes it freezes so dont be panic wait for respond

  • Sometimes Says Error in logging,,Then check ur connection First And Retry

               Now very Faster compare to PHP & JAVA APP

                    Best time to use my app is early morning....

Now Support Multiple-Session.

 

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE 

try survey named as :
1.grab your deals 
2.signup with jabong
Its timesdeal surveys and easyone survey as per my view and take only 1 minutes for complete 
NOte:clear cache and cookie before doing any survey and.....
if download doesnt start then disconnect net and try again with above tips ,,

COmment below ...... 

 


 

5 comments:

  1. send me bro prasanthsekhar22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no bro due to my blog policy i will not send this direct but i will help to do survey ....
      make fb frend request and i will give intruction..online

      Delete
    2. hello dear how do i add u as my fb friend ...ur link is not working.....n also last time ultoo 1.4 u did not mailed me n this time such survey......plz help dear vivek to ur this friend........my email anjana.rajanjana.35@gmail.com.....i want to contact u........

      Delete
  2. what is your fb name bro

    ReplyDelete