Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Easy UL2: Desktop Client v1.4 (Full Version) 2013 works perfectly

Easy UL2: Desktop Client v1.4 (Full Version)

Sorry bro for my previous post about ultoo they stopped  working but the new v1.4 works flawlessly..i m not the maker of this software but i can give u free..in all other sites u need to to survey for this but i will give u direct without survey.....

If anyone want this software contact shareapk.info@gmail.com

Screenshot:










Minimum requirements:
- Easy UL2 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8...
- It requires .NET Framework 4 and ULTOO Accounts..

Features:
- Send Free SMS of 140 Characters to any mobile phone all over India using ULtoo Service.
- Easy UL2: Desktop Client provides you a Simple and Easy User Interface for Sending Quick SMS.
- It is a Stand Alone Application Only. Therefore It is directly access the Ultoo Servers.(So you don't  need to care about your account security)
- Uses web requests method for increased speed.
- 100% Safe from ur accounts and 100% Free form Ads.
- Minimize into System Tray if you want....
- Auto update engine is integrated...

My Wallet

- Shows the Earning Report on every usage of program.

Send SMS

- Sending Quick SMS for Single Number..

Multi SMS

- This will allow u to send Sms to Multiple Numbers on a single click.
- Muti SMS also provides a Random SMS Service..If you want it.
- This will send Some Random Words as SMS. So That every SMS will be unique.(It will not be considered as Spam)
- You can also customize the Random SMS in Settings

Automatic 

- It is totally automatic....capable of managing Unlimited Accounts in single click..(Read how to use)
- Yes, Random SMS will send to every number...
- Earning Report for every account will be log into file.(See Log File)

Log File 

- Every click will be log into a file for your future reference.(Filename: "log.txt")
- Beware the log file also includes your phone numbers and account information...

Settings

- Customize the whole program if you want. (Do not change anything...if you don't know how to use)

Poll

- Automatically Poll is Completed just click Start Button...


Quiz

- Automatically Quiz is Completed just click Start Button...



If u want this software u need to private mail me at vivek2augpc@gmail.com...after ur request i will give to u mail directly but do spread on other blog otherwise they stopped working....
                                               OR
comment below with ur mail,name.....

Contact E-mail: shareapk.info@gmail.com

 

 

 

due to security reason i will not publish this software to anyone 

sorry rainbow limited i will not give the software to anyone






43 comments:

  1. hiiiii vivek sir pzzzzzzz send me sourav2goutam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sry My name Sourav frm wb

      Delete
    2. hi saurav this version is not free due to security reason .once u need to buy from me at only 50 rs ....

      Delete
  2. thnxx bro it works fine...it sends very fast sms ... i have earned 100rs with my 50 accounts only in one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome aap at only 50 rs works fine dude ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i want this app.
    my email id is sahilpandey90@gmail.com
    if the new update ver will come will u provide me for free of cost once i pay for this software 2 u.
    if u will then i am ready 2 pay the amt.
    at last whats the guarantee that u will provide me this app after paying the amt 2 u??

    ReplyDelete
  5. send me ul2 app to my id s.prabhjeet1994@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i want this app.

    my email id is s.santhosh.9292 s.santhosh.9292

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i want this app.

    s.santhosh.9292@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Send me this ul2 software to ajeethsri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Send me this ul2 software to sumitkmr.rkl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. shobhit tayal
    send me this software emailid-shobhitt@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kindly send me pls,jodhbirbatth62@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. send me ul2 app i am ready 2 pay u my i.d. is harshh.india@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. teri gand me ghusa software. chutiye. @site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey bro dont abuse here if u wanna this then contact me

      Delete
  14. mail me brother.. my id is 6amesh8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. send me too bro.... vinojash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vivek,



    I m Osten frm Mumbai i want
    Easy UL2: Desktop Client v1.4 (Full Version) and i m ready to pay whatever u charge just give me the way

    to pay u and a link to get that software for my pc.

    I m trusted member since last 3 years on Forum .



    Plz Plz Plz its a request



    Thankx & regards,

    Osten Dias

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi vivek,

    i have paid the payment today please chk ur account and also send screenshot of transaction to ur i.d. please check it and send me new ul2 1.4 app......

    ReplyDelete
  19. LKPI4ILYXE Reg. Code give me plz hm nhi jante h krne Isliye bana dijye plz my

    ReplyDelete
  20. plzzz send me on yadawraaj@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  21. please send me this at ridhamdudhat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. hiiiiii vivek sir jiiiiiii me sourav plz send me sourav2goutam@.com plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  23. tilak.ghosh34@gmail.com
    snd me ul2-desktop-client-v14-full in jar file.

    ReplyDelete
  24. plz sendme aryaghosh50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. plz send me also sir mine's is prasanthsekhar22@gmail.com plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  26. send to me...
    prashantgaonkar1992@gmail.com
    plz

    ReplyDelete
  27. all of u bro why r u requesting for this software,new 1.6 is already in my blog go to my post and download urself.

    ReplyDelete
  28. bro give direct link for ur new ultoo or plz email me anjana.rajanjana.35@gmail.com..........................

    ReplyDelete
  29. send me link at princeofking9001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. send me the app bro...my email id is prashob.puthusseri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. send me sumonhaldar77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. plzzzzzzzz sir send me on mohitkumar7865@gmail.com



    ReplyDelete
  33. send on manalsawant@gmail.com
    plllzzz admin

    ReplyDelete
  34. pls send this software to my email.
    Email id : kaviyarasan.sri1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete